TDR fault locator for intermittent LV faults
TRANSFLEKT simplifies the location of transient
faults on the low voltage distribution network.
- Measuring ranges from 250m to 2km
- 3 Phase Voltage Measurement and Triggering
- Captures TDR data before, during and after the fault for analysis
- WiFi access
- Inbuilt web server – no user software required
- Connects to Kelavtek web server
- Remote control/operation
- Wireless software update
- Message forwarding via SMS and email
Local Control & Communications
TRANSFLEKT has a built in WiFi access point and web server. This allows full control, configuration and
interrogation of TRANSFLEKT without any
requirement to approve or install software on client PCs.
TRANSFLEKT can be configured from almost any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
TRANSFLEKT can be remotely monitored and controlled by any web enabled device via Kelvatek Web.
A single user interface allows full customer control of TRANSFLEKT,
BIDOYNG, REZAP MODULAR,
WEEZAP and LYNX.
Multiple installation choices
- Customer premises
- Cut cable end